Raymond Dinsmore, Partner
Raymond Dinsmore is a partner in the law firm of Dinsmore Stark, Attorneys At Law. Mr. Dinsmore specializes is plaintiff’s employment law and plaintiff’s personal injury. He is licensed to practice in both Massachusetts and Connecticut. He also serves as a Special Prosecutor to Massachusetts Attorney General’s Office in the field of lead paint law enforcement. Mr. Dinsmore is a member of the Massachusetts Employment Law Association, state and local bar associations, the Massachusetts Justice Project Volunteer Lawyer’s Project, and Western Division Housing Court volunteer lawyer program. Prior to entering private practice, Dinsmore worked as an employment law attorney with Western Massachusetts Legal Services in Northampton, Massachusetts.
Mr. Dinsmore graduated with honors from Western New England College School of Law where he served as an assistant editor of the Law Review. He is a 2002 graduate of the University of Massachusetts-Amherst.
- Massachusetts, 2006
- Connecticut, 2018
- United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts, 2008
- Supreme Court of the United States, 2011
- United States Tax Court, 2013
- Federal Court – District of Massachusetts, 2008
- Western New England University School of Law, J.D., 2006
- University of Massachusetts, B.A., 2002
- Massachusetts Bar Association http://www.massbar.org
- Hampshire County Bar Association http://www.hampshirebar.org/
- Hampden County Bar Association http://www.hcbar.org/
- Hampshire County Elder Law Program http://www.hampshirebar.org/hampshire-elder-law.html
- Massachusetts Employment Lawyers Association
- Volunteer, HIV/AIDS Law Consortium of Western Massachusett
- Springfield “No One Leaves” anti-foreclosure program
Articles & Publications:
- Unemployment Advocacy Guide
- The Intersection of Housing Law in Child Welfare Proceedings
- “Client’s Choice Award”, Avvo 2012, 2013
- Super Lawyers, Rising Starts 2016, 2017 and 2018.
- “Top 40 Lawyers Under 40” American Society of Legal Advocates
- “Honors Diploma” – Cum Laude, Western New England College 2006
Attorneys At Law
Raymond Dinsmore is partner in the law firm of Dinsmore Stark, Attorneys At Law. Mr. Dinsmore specializes is plaintiff’s employment law and plaintiff’s personal injury. He also serves as a Special Prosecutor to Massachusetts Attorney General’s Office in the field of lead paint law enforcement.
Attorneys At Law
Bernadette Stark is a founding partner of Dinsmore Stark, Attorneys At Law, practicing primarily in the area of Family Law. Attorney Stark received her B.A. from the State University of New York at Binghamton, and received her Juris Doctor degree from Cornell Law School in 2001.